Monday, October 5, 2009

hamster life and death

I know, it was sad to see them d--wow. Wait, you need to know what i'm talking about!


It all started when we got BERRY AND LIGHTNING SPEED. One day I got home from swimming scouts and jake and will were messing with them. That night me and my dad saw a terrible thing.
Aren't they cute?


I think if you have a hamster, this is GOOD edvice for you!
Here's a picture of the first day we got to hold them.

A picture of me holding one.
Ok, back to the story. So what we found that was so terrible was that one of the hamsters was in its ball, wet, and worst of all it was dead. It was Lightning Speed who was dead. We made a grave for him that is up in this picture. I was so sad when I got the first glimpse of him that I ran to my room and cried. We had a funeral for him a while later. We invited our neighborhood friends. Berry died a few days after from a broken leg and a hurt eye. So please give good comments after you finish reading this.
Thank you, Ben.(Be sure to pick up a copy of The Curse Of Lightning Speed at a bookstore or any other place)(not for a few years)

6 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

Ben, you gave Berry and Lightening Speed a lot of love while they were with you, and they will always remember that. They are dead to you, Ben, but they are alive to Heavenly Father. We've had dogs that we have loved and they have died. We are sure we will see them again in heaven someday. We love you, sweetheart.

The Rasch's said...

I am sure that they loved living with you and they were sad to leave also. They are probably playing with Great-grandpa/ma Mortensen and Great-grandpa Cox. I love the headstone. You are very creative. Love you so much!

Callisto said...

When I was your age, I had a hamster named Skittle whom I loved like crazy. One day Morgan took her out and accidentally dropped Skittle in the toilet. Mom got her out, but Skittle got sick and died a few days later. I know how you feel, Ben. It is good to see that you loved your little hamsters and they were taken care of while they were with you.

me and the boys said...

I Miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and the boys said...

sorry but i miss them. please leave nice comments!!!

mvpeels said...

im so sorry, ben. try not to think too much about them, though-stay happy.